Philips UniFlood C Pro offers a unique rugged elegance, with a cylindrical form and flowing lines that connect the front and back housings beautifully. This is compact architectural floodlighting design where every element has a purpose; the front section provides exceptional lighting, while the back section houses all the electrical components. Between the two, the fins dissipate heat and also serve as a decorative element. Exterior-rated, Philips UniFlood C Pro is a cost-effective, architectural LED floodlight that is designed for façade, landscape and outdoor floodlighting applications. The robust mechanical design and high-efficiency optics make it ideal for illuminating multi-story exterior façades, bridges, landmarks and monuments. Architects and designers have the freedom to explore a wide range of concepts and designs with no limitations, thanks to a range of colors, multiple spread lenses and a DMX512/RDM control option.
• Available in white, monochromatic colors, RGB, RGBW and tunable white
• Wide range of beam angles from Narrow Spot to Wide Flood
• Available in DMX512/RDM control interface option
• Robust design, IP66 rated for outdoor use
• Optical distributions: 3.5°, 10°, 15°, 30°, 45° and 60°
• Adjustable ±90° tilting angle
• Through wiring for DMX signal via dedicated cables with IP67 connectors